Registration for UA Youth Football opens May 1, 2021.
We will have the following Leagues again this year:
- Flag Football
- Pre-K / K
- 1st / 2nd Grade
- Tackle Football
- 3rd / 4th Grade (Black League)
- 5th / 6th Grade (Gold League)
Important dates for this Fall will be updated on the calendar on the Home Page. Important information will include:
- Helmet Fitting (Northam Park, July 13 & 15)
- 4TH GRADE: July 13, 5:30-7:00pm
- 3RD GRADE: July 13, 7:00-8:30pm
- 6TH GRADE: July 15, 5:30-7:00pm
- 5TH GRADE: July 15, 7:00-8:30pm
- Player Evaluations (Northam Park, July 20 & 21)
- ALL players need to attend 1 evaluation session
- July 20, 6:00-7:30pm
- July 21, 6:00-7:30pm
- Team Assignments (Week of July 26)
- Tackle League coaches will be assigned on July 16. Players will be assigned on July 22. You should expect an email the week of July 26 identifying your team and coaching staff.
- FLAG teams will be created in mid-August per the player requests during the registration process.
- Mandatory Coaches Meeting (Week of July 26)
- If you are notified by the Board that you will be coaching during the 2021 season, you will need to attend the mandatory Coaches Meeting. Date TBD.
- Practices (August 2, 2021)
- Tackle practices will start the first week of August. The first week of practices will be helmets only. Full padded practices will begin the following week and will be limited contact as the players acclimate to full pads. Full contact practices/scrimmages with other UA league teams will not be allowed until two full weeks of practice.
- Tackle Football will have a maximum of 18 practices prior to the first game. All practices will be held at Northam Park.
- FLAG practices will be up to the discretion of the assigned coach but should not exceed 2x per week.
- Opening Day / Games Begin (September 12, 2021)
- The first weekend of games is scheduled for Sunday, September 12th at Northam Park for both the Tackle and Flag Leagues with games currently scheduled through Sunday, October 31st.
As should be expected, these dates are subject to change as we continue to monitor the state and local guidelines for youth contact sports.
UA Youth Football Board